Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Last fri went Holland V, Essential Brew for dinner gathering with Huiwen, Ah hui, Mary, Xinying, Sanli, Weiling, Fathin, Nurul, Xuemin, Christ, JS & Kim…

It was fri ma and we are such a big grp, so I made reservation. We were half an hour late so I tot, “oh shit, let’s hurry if not they’ll cancel the reservation”. But to my surprise, not many pple where there. It’s a 2 storey- shophouse- type of restaurant, tables and chairs in the first level and floor sitting wooden platforms on the 2nd storey. We were at the 2nd storey.

ON THE WAE in TRAIN!!!! Ah hui playing racing game...


look at my ex-dar dar's face...hahahahahah... she jealous i sit with her wife (ah hui)...

EMPTY...

It was fri ma and we are such a big grp, so I made reservation. We were half an hour late so I tot, “oh shit, let’s hurry if not they’ll cancel the reservation”. But to my surprise, not many pple where there. It’s a 2 storey- shophouse- type of restaurant, tables and chairs in the first level and floor sitting wooden platforms on the 2nd storey. We were at the 2nd storey.

Since its fridae (I’m a Catholic), i ordered a grilled fish set. Almost every main course set has a jasmine riceball & salad as well. This is when I knew how come this place is so empty.

1) It looks unappetizing
2) Part of my fish (becos it soft), broke apart. (pro-restaurants wouldn’t cause such a blunder rite)
3) THE RICE IS SO……….AHEM……………JASMINE…..
4) Did anyone accidentally poured cough syrup into my salad?


So I dint enjoy my meal there.. until I buay tahan ordered some ordinary fries and smiley fries..think the only thing nice is the fried stuff & staff le...
My Big wife n Mistress (L to R)
Mali, i noe u love me...hehehehe...unable to explain in words is it??

After dinner, ah hui, me, xm, chris, ah ying, kim & Js went ESKI BAR!!!
I had Cosmo…nice….
there’s this cold room…we looked normal.. but actually we “Ging (1)” until we he bumps all over…It’s –ve 13.5 DegC

in the end, we had to borrow winter jackets..i love this jacket!!! It’s lovely….
me N UnclE ChriS..


cold until i frown sia..

We are freezing!!!!~

HiD in toilet.. den kenna scolded...
**Above is my personal views only.. may not apply to everybody**
Cheers..

1 comment:

attitudelamb said...

HAHA! TANGGUO!!!! my UGLY PICTURE!! omg!!! lucky nobody will see except for some HAHA! yayaya love u too much no words to discribe. BUT U HAVE SO MANY AFFAIRS OUTSIDE!! i kick ur backside ah!!