Tuesday, July 6, 2010

~ p/s: My Book ~

`It's been quite some time since i last "wrote" in here and it is mostly due to my laziness and lack of creativity.
There have been a number of events i've participated during this period of time since after my exams.
Letting my brain have a quick recap....... mostly, I've been to clubbing, kite flying, ktv-ing, badminton-ing, clubbing & ktv again ( I'm not an alcoholic but I'm there to burn my calories by dancing with my friends) and etc..
ooh ya, I went to Sentosa and Mel treated me to a really nice ramen restaurant..
and yesterday she had treated me to Ichiban Sushi.. Arrigato, Mel-san! :)
 Mum also treated me for a Korean dinner @ Orchard Central that night before.

I really love eating!!

 And their calories love me too, which is definitely not desirable for a vain person like me..
I've tried the grapefruit diet and I lost about 2 kg but I've stopped partly because my mum said that the grapefruit reduces hormones level which will hinder the chance of getting pregnant in future. But do note that high hormones level will have higher risks of getting cancer and grapefruit will do good to take out the "warm bed" of cancerous cells so they cannot survive. So I think I will still eat them but not everyday.
No Baby vs No Cancer, I rather take No Cancer.

I'm still thinking of whether should I go for acupuncture. hmmm.

2 sad and 2 happy event to share here

The 2 Sad:  in the last weekend, a friend's mum died (of breast cancer and if i should know the benefits of grapefruit earlier, i would have recommended her to try) and on the same day
my pet Almond left for heaven too.

The 2 Happy: I've got my results ( a 2.2, not very good but better than nothing)
and I won't be hearing "学业进步" during CNY and "去读书" anymore! *Beams*

----------------------------------------------
So what else to write?

Some people can write a book. Maybe i should write one too.
But the problem is, a 250 words essay is not enough to be called a book.

Me like many others blog about food, their dmgs, then food, then dmgs, then BF/GF.
But this whole thing is getting drier, isn't it?

I'm lacked of creativity and inspiration desperately needed some of them.
(let me know where to buy them in bottles if you should know)

Maybe I should blog about weight problems and my diet plan.

The Before & After?

But what if it doesn't work and the Before & After looks the same?

So let me think about it or you can give me some suggestions perhaps?

`Au Revoir ~

No comments: